Friday, January 27, 2012

Monty notes on the first game after a year

Getting the old team together almost brought tears to my eyes.  Twinkling using the 17th dream to call everyone back was a perfect intro.  The tearful hellos, snuffling and then resultant battle when Kain released the bound far sitting on Twink's hearth was every thing I expected.
I'd venture no one expected Mergeddon to hand over the reins like he did just as no one expected Twink's waffles to be so good as to rewrite their destiny.

Twin's octane charged interpretations were wonderful and I doubt any one expected Jain to show her face.

In the end it was a joy, pure and simple.

I can't wait until the next game.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, it was basically awesome. It's nice to have a high level character with so many options for consideration. The story was great; the battles were epic, I almost died with nearly every one; the twists and turns were completely unexpected.

    And after a year of being apart, everyone has more power and more tricks to bring to the table. Between Twink's ridiculous visions, my inability to be hit by anything (well, anything physical, MONTY!), and Sultrani's ability to move halfway across the country in the blink of an eye, I think we've plenty of epic adventures and horrid battles to look forward to.

    --Mark

    P.S. Kain..the Psychic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure Kain has enough material in his own mind to be messing around with other peoples'... :)

      I can't imagine Kain as a psychic. "KAIN... SMASH!"

      Delete
  2. Lol, come on, admit you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved the game! I had a blast. Can't wait until the next one!

      Monty--I sent the game recap to you in an email... I couldn't figure out how to post it directly on here.

      Mark--I can't see Kain as a psychic. I guess I usually picture psychics to be intelligent, and that's why! :P

      Delete